School Fee Protect
Ensure your child’s education is covered
Many parents fail to consider what will happen to their child’s education should something unfortunate happen to them. A death or permanent disablement may mean your child won’t be able to continue to attend, and graduate from, their school.
That’s why we developed School Fee Protect – a straightforward school fee insurance solution.
What is School Fee Protect?
School Fee Protect is an insurance solution that offers parents peace of mind, knowing that if the worst should happen, their child’s future education is covered.
The policy helps pay your child’s annual* private school fees from the date of a successful claim until your child completes year 12.
How School Fee Protect works
School Fee Protect is an insurance product that covers three main areas:
In the event of the death of a parent, your School Fee Protect solution will pay a lump sum directly to the school to cover annual fees from the date of a claim until your child completes year 12.
In addition, you can choose to have School Fee Protect cover the repayment of your outstanding loan balance to School Fee Finance.
Total and Permanent Disability
In the event of the Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) of a parent from any occupation, your School Fee Protect solution will pay the annual fees from the date of a successful claim until your child completes year 12.
You can also choose to have School Fee Protect cover the repayment of your outstanding loan balance to School Fee Finance.
Child trauma policy
In the event of your child being diagnosed with a serious illness or suffering a disability, as defined in the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS), your policy will pay out a lump sum of $100,000. This money can be used for any purpose including medical and associated expenses.
How to apply for School Fee Protect
School Fee Protect is distributed through a trusted third party insurance specialist Gillman and Associates Pty Ltd.
If you’d like further information, or to apply for School Fee Protect, please call 02 8440 7350 or contact us.
Terms and conditions
Here’s a summary of some terms and conditions, but it is not an exhaustive list of all the important information contained in the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS):
- School Fee Protect is an optional product available to parents and is not a condition of the loan
- School Fee Finance is not an agent or advisor and takes no responsibility for the advice or product offered
- All information including the PDS and other material may be obtained from Gillman and Associates Pty Ltd
- Gillman and Associates Pty Limited ACN 167 456 420 is a Corporate Authorised Representative (No. 454121) of ClearView Financial Advice Pty Limited ABN 89 133 593 012 AFS Licence No. 331367 GPO Box 4232, Sydney NSW 2001
- *Annual fees refer to tuition fees plus any compulsory charges but exclude boarding and extra-curricular activity fees
The above information is of a general nature only and has been prepared without taking into account your particular objectives, financial situation or needs (‘circumstances’). Before acting on such information, you should consider its appropriateness, taking into account your circumstances and read the applicable PDS.